How and when a baby is born can impact the health and well-being of not only the baby, but the whole family.
Your support will enable audiences to see Can You hear Me Baby?
Your tax-deductible donation will help to:
- Further orchestrate the completion of the music.
- Schedule workshops and further development productions. These “workshops” provide the writer and director additional opportunities to “work” the script before a full production.
- Fund “special productions” by the cast and “keynote performances” by Lisa Rafel and Gary Malkin for healthcare/hospital professionals, funders and professional conferences related to birth. Lisa and Gary’s engaging and informative performances reveal how the content of the play can both entertain and empower professionals and families.
- Further create and distribute marketing materials for presentations.
- Outreach to professional health organizations to invite them to sponsor and/or partner a presentation of the play for their patients, communities and professionals.
When you click on the donate button you will be able to directly contribute to us through our 501c3 fiscal agent, APPPAH (Association for Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) who handles all of our donations and tax-deductible communications. Thank you.
Contact Alexandra for more information
To set up a recurring donation use the short form below
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive fun updates about the play and Lisa Rafel and Gary Malkin.